Hi, I’m Erin, a U.S.-born, now Costa Rica-based freelance writer specializing in copywriting (my niche: travel copywriting), content marketing, blogging, translation, and journalism.
(And home security, too! It’s a long story. Ask me about it sometime.)
So, What Do I Do?
The short answer: Whatever you need. I’m bilingual (English & Spanish) and well-versed in most areas of online marketing, from website copywriting, to email newsletters, to company blogging. For a more complete introduction, please see my services or, for you visual learners out there, jump straight to my portfolio.
Your Expert in Costa Rica
For nearly a decade, I’ve called Costa Rica home. (If you’d like to read a bit about the personality behind this site, check me out.)
From a professional standpoint, I began as a Costa Rica travel writer and later became a Spanish-to-English translator. As I honed my skills and sharpened my expertise, I evolved into a content marketer and copywriter for all things Costa Rica. (And for many things not Costa Rica. But more on that below.)
So, what does this mean for you? To start, I know my stuff. I’ve traveled Costa Rica. I read La Nación. I understand local business. I understand you. I also know copywriting. I’m a natural at blogging. I love content marketing. And I speak your language (literally).
All this to say, if you need a copywriter, blogger or content marketer in Costa Rica, you’ve found your writer. Which brings me to…
Why hire me?
- I’m Bilingual: Say goodbye to miscommunications and error-ridden translations. I’m comfortable doing business in Spanish, and am happy to provide copy in both English and Spanish.
- I Communicate: I don’t just speak; I listen. Every job begins with your needs, and from there evolves into how I can best serve you.
- I’m Professional: Tico time may have its place, but it’s definitely not in business. I meet my deadlines and strive to exceed expectations.
- I’m Easy to Work With: I love to communicate (but of course, I’m a writer!) and will figure out what you need without too much guidance. My job is to reduce stress and make your life easier.
- You’re My Priority: As I like to say, my job isn’t finished until you’re thrilled. Your satisfaction means I’ve done my job.
Let’s talk! Contact me to discuss your projects.